V Guyver

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

V Guyver

Message  VGuyver le Ven Oct 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Currently A Strider at level 40... allmost leveled up skills and Job Level is at 35. By the time I become an Assassin or Shadow Hunter (Likely the former) I will have mastered Strider class and moved on to the third Job class after level 50. Will take a while because of lack of good DP parties at the moment, but I'll be a big help later, if anyone has some decent R3 Gear, please hold on to them for me should you plan on selling them, I can work on getting the money to buy them off you. ^_^

VGuyver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: V Guyver

Message  Milleny le Sam Oct 27, 2007 3:50 pm

The problem is that there not much people online at the same time. Would have been fun to actually do some more DP and start to know each other more. Well see how things goes in the future.

Milleny
Admin

Message  LordSem le Jeu Déc 13, 2007 11:33 pm

That could be fixed, you just need more players in the guild. The more there are, the more chances players may be online at the same time. But on the other hand, too many is as not enough.

LordSem

Message  VGuyver le Lun Jan 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Bah! Sorry for the dissapearance/ Finaly managed to get my hands on a computer and internet connection, but I'm unfortunately going to be gone for a while. My internet company basicly screwed me over. Not only that, but now I have to worry about my documentations to return to portugal. With no internet, it's a bit tougher. Last thing I need is to be arrested at the airport because I didn't participate in the manditory draft. silent

VGuyver

Message  Contenu sponsorisé Aujourd'hui à 9:24 am

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut